Burj Khalifa Tickets
(Burj Khalifa Tickets); below is the information for visitors to Burj Al Khalifa in Dubai, the highest building of the world.
How to Buy Tickets; if you like to visit Burj Khalifa without reservation you will have to pay 315 Dirham (77 €) instead of 149 Dirham (37 €) for the platform in 124th floor. If you like to go up to the highest platform, 148th floor, this is not possible without reservation, in no way. Furthermore, it will be difficult to find availability for the days and hours that you prefer, if you do not buy your ticket in advance. Therefore it is recommended to book your ticket before your visit to guarantee your entrance.
Click the following links for a secure reservation through an Authorised Ticket Seller (the prices are the same with the official prices);
Recommended Tours & Tickets In Dubai
- Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125
- Burj Khalifa Tickets and Tour: Level 124, 125 and 148
- Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ
- Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Burj Khalifa Official Ticket Prices
The ticket prices to visit the observation decks of Burj Al Khalifa are varied. The ticket prices change according to the days and the hours. The prices for immediate entry is not avaliable or more expencive, therefore it is recommended to buy your tickets in advance. To guarantee your visit you can check the availability and ticket prices here.
- 124th & 125th floors; 08:30 – 14:30, AED 149
124th & 125th & 148th floors; from 19:00 until closing time , AED 378
- 124th & 125th floors; 15:00 – 18:30, AED 224
124th & 125th & 148th floors; 09:30 – 18:00 , AED 540
- Immediate entry; 124th & 125th floors; 15:00 – 18:30, AED 378
Immediate entry; 124th & 125th & 148th floors – Not Available
- The price for immediate entrance (without reservation) to the 124th floor is 315 AED
- It is recommended to reserve your online ticket before your visit because it is generally impossible to find tickets for the same day or sometimes even for the same week. Or otherwise you may have to pay double price.
- Free entrance for children under 4 years old.
- Entrance hours are subject to change.
- The last check-in time must be at least 45 minutes before closing time.
Facts & Figures of Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa (The Tower of Khalifa), is the highest building of the world with its 160 floors and 829.8 meters of height (as of 2019). The construction was started in 2004 and completed in 2009 and it was opened in 2010 as a part of the Downtown Dubai Project. The aim to realize such a sensational project was to make the country more attractive in the tourism field. Contrary to what is believed, Dubai is not an emirate manufacturing petrol and that’s why the country has been trying to diversify its economy. In return of Nahyan’s financial assistance during the construction of the building, it was named after the Abu Dhabi Prince Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, as a gesture.
How to go to Burj Khalifa & the nearest metro station
Address; Downtown Dubai, The United Arab Emirates. Burj Khalifa is in the middle of Downtown Dubai, the last and biggest project of the city. The building has two entrances; the first one is the entrance of the residence part of the building and the entrance of Armani Hotel. The other is the entrance for touristic visits which is also the entrance of Dubai Mall Shopping Center. The public transport options are very limited in Dubai. But you may get to Dubai Mall by subway instead of taking a taxi.