Which Bosphorus Cruise Tour In Istanbul?
Bosphorus Cruise Tour In Istanbul; a trip to Istanbul will always be incomplite without a proper Bosphorus cruise tour. Bosphorus is the most beautiful region of Istanbul and unfortunately many visitors can not enjoy it by joining cheap cruise tours that one even can not find a seat to sit. Moreover almost all of these regular Bosphorus tours do not stop at any beautiful villages to smell how is living in Bosphorus like. Bosphorus is the most beautiful and wealthiest part of Istanbul so we believe that just passing by with a boat is nothing to feel and enjoy the refined life in Bosphorus. Therefore we prepared an extended special “Bosphorus Cruise Tour” program which we dock in the most beautiful villages for a deeper look and feel. Here is the full details of the program, below;
Description of the tour
This is a fresh, pleasent and easy going tour full greens, palaces, Ottoman period waterside mansions, bridges and magnificent views of the Bosphorus. The advantage and difference of this special tour is to be able to dock at the beautiful villages dotted on the shores. You will also take advantage of guided visits at the villages and have free time to walk along the Bosphorus coasts and to have a coffee or beer by the seaside. During we passby on the shores of the Bosphorus you will hear the mysterious stories of Istanbul’s waterside mansions belonging to wealthiest families of Turkey. The tour will last 6 hours and will be consisting of 10 or 15 person maximum in a private modern boat.
What we will see
- Dolmabahçe, Çiragan & Beylerbeyi Palaces
- Famous waterside mansions of Bosphorus and their stories
- Three bridges connecting two continents
- Rumeli Hisarı Fortress (docking for lunch)
- Ortakoy Village (docking for wondering around and visits)
- Bebek Village (docking for tasting the best marzipan of Turkey)
- Emirgan Village (docking for museum visit)
- Sakip Sabanci Museum (visit)
- Sarıyer Village (docking to taste famous traditional pastry)
- Kanlica Village (docking to taste famous Kanlica Yoghurt)
- Kuleli Military School
- Anadolu Hisari Fortress
- Cengelkoy Village
- Kuzguncuk Village
What we will do
- You will see all the beauties from Marmara Sea to Black Sea, all along the Europen and Asia Side
- Unlike any other standard Bosphorus boat tour, you will be able to dock at the beautiful villages of Bosphorus to sroll along the Bosphorus coast, to eat, drink and even visiting a museum.
- You will be sailing through under the three giant bridges connectin Europe and Asia continents
- Unlike regular boat tours you will have enough and comfortable space to sit and enjoy the view from different aspects. (see below)
- You will be cruising by the most expensive waterside mansions of the wealthiest families of Turkey.
- Unlike the regular tours you will havelive explenations and interesting stories of every detail
- We will also have gastronomic famous taste at some of the villages where are difficult to arrive for a tourist.
- We will have our lunch at a sea side Bosphorus restaurant as every Turk loves to do.
- You may sunbath on the boat during summer and may have a short swimming break as well.
- You will see and learn about Turkish impressionist paintings and traditional arts in Sakip Sabanci Museum.
What you need to know
- This excursion is performed on a private modern boat with enough seat for each guest.
- This tour is performed on the bases “sharing with other guests”
- This excursion involves with little walking with some slopes and ladders.
- We recommend wearing appropriate footwear and comfortable clothing.
- Since “Sakip Sabanci Museum” is closed on sundays we may visit Rumeli Fortress instead.
- If you afraid of seasickness you may buy some meds or a wristband from a pharmacy.
- Adult – €90,00
- Child (4-12 years old) – €55,00
- Infant (0-3 years old) – Free
Tour Lenght & Group Size
- 6 hours approximately
- 10 or 15 person maximum depending on the size of the boat
Meeting point & departure
- Meeting at Taksim Square (here) at 10:00. Then we will take the funicular (just 1 stop) to get on the boat.
- The tour will end at Taksim Square
What is included in the price
- Licenced guide
- R/T tickets for funicular
- Complimentary Turkish tea or coffee on the boat
- Entrance fee to Sakip Sabanci Museum or Rumeli Fortress
- Tasting famous marzipan of Bebek Village
- Tasting famous pie of Sariyer Village (since 1895)
- Tasting famous sweet yoghurt of Kanlica
- 3 course fresh fish lunch on the seaside, a classic of Bosphorus
- Soft drinks during the lunch
What is not included in the price
• Liquors during the lunch
- Ask for avaliability (through whatsapp or viber) at; +905335508835
- Check for; PROGRAM DAY 1
- Check for; PROGRAM DAY 2
- Topkapı Palace Official Website
- Haghia Sophia Official Website
- Turkish Ministry of Culture And Tourism
More Pictures; Bosphorus Boat Tour