Private Tour Guide In Istanbul
Private Tour Guide In Istanbul; if you need a private tour guide in Istanbul and surroundings please send us a message here. You can find your best “official / certified and professional tour guide” in our listings, for a city tour in Istanbul comprising Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, Golden Horn and Asian Side of the city. If you are planing a private excursion for various destinations in Turkey, like Ephesus, Edirne, Bursa, Cappadocia, Dardanelles, Gobeklitepe, you can write to us. Regarding the tour programs, if you like you can create your own programs or you can have a look our recommended tours below.
Private Tour Guide In Istanbul; Recommended Tours
1 – DAY 1, Old Town Tour, Essential Sights Of Istanbul (8 hours)
This is the most popular and essential tour that you can join in Istanbul. On this tour, you will learn a lot regarding the history of Istanbul and Constantinople during the Byzantium, Roman and Ottoman periods.
During the first part of the tour you will visit Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia Mosque, Blue Mosque, Sultan Tombs and Hippodrome. After taking you lunch at a nice and traditional restaurant you will be visiting the Basilic Cistern and experience the magical atmosphere of the historical Grand Bazaar, which has been known as the world’s largest indoor shopping center for centuries. Shopping or buying anything is within your discretion. Since the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, you can visit the Spice Bazaar instead. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Private tour guide in Istanbul; this tour can be realized on foot, by private car + walking, taxi + walking, or tram + walking.
2- DAY 2, Boat Tour in Bosphorus And Ottoman Baroque Palaces (8 hours)
Since the Bosphorus is the most beautiful part of Istanbul, this tour is one of the essential tours to join as well. This tour will be realized with a shared boat and along with a private tour guide. The boat will go until the second bridge and at the both sides of the Bosphorus, you will see the most expensive and historical waterside mansions which the richest families of Turkey lives. During the tour if you like you can give a break in some of the most beautiful spots of the Bosphorus to spend one or two hours, to have a lunch, drink somethings and enjoy the view. During the tour you can also visit one of the three magnificent palaces of Ottoman Empire; Dolmabahçe Palace, Beylerbeyi summer palace or the tiny Küçüksu Pavilion. All three of these palaces are closed on Mondays. Private tour guide in Istanbul; this tour can be realized on foot, by private car + walking, taxi + walking or tram + walking.
3- DAY 3, Golden Horn And Chora Mosque (8 saat)
If you are willing to learn more regarding the fascinating history of Istanbul, this tour may be your second tour. In this tour you will discover the historical and bohemian districts such as Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray and Eyüp which are lined up on the Golden Horn. These quarters has many interesting places, especially from Byzantine and Ottoman history. The region, where every street and even every building has a story to tell, is an attractive route for those who like to take pictures as well. Some of the places you can see during this tour are the Iron Church, Greek Patriarchate, Church of the Virgin of the Mongols, the streets where some of the Turkish serials was shot, Ahrida Synagogue, Agora Tavern, Red Greek High School, Tekfur Palace, Byzantium city walls and the fascinating Chora Church for the ones interested in Christian Byzantine Art. Private tour guide in Istanbul; this tour can be realized by private car + walking or taxi + walking.
4- DAY 4, Two Continents In a Day, From Europe to Asia (8 hours)
On this tour, you will discover some of the most trendy quarters since the 18th century and still today they are. Our tour will start with the bohemian streets of Cihangir and Çukurcuma and continue with İstiklal Street, Pera and Galata regions in the European side. During this walk, you will see antique shops, cafes, design boutiques, the Flower Passage, San Antuan Church, the famous Pera Palas Hotel of Orient Express and the room of Atatürk. Then, you can go up to Galata Tower, which was built by the Genoese and photograph Istanbul from the most magnificent location. We will walk down to the sea side from here. Then, we will make a short boat trip with magnifecent views and arrive to Kadiköy, one of the most popular centers in the Asian Side. Here, we may take the traditional tram to visit Bahariye and Moda districts of Kadiköy and enjoy the colorful streets full of young people. Here if you like we can also visit the traditional food market and taste many interesting ingredients used in Turkish cuisine. Our tour will end in Kadıköy. Private tour guide in Istanbul; this tour will be done with an official and certified tour guide on foot + by ferry.
Private Tour Guide In Istanbul; More Excursions
- Two Sides of the Bosphorus (8 hours) –This tour will be realized along with a private vehicle, not with a boat. During the tour you can cross one of the bridges on the Bosphorus between Europe to Asia continents. During the tour, you can have a break in some of the most beautiful spots like Ortaköy, Bebek, Emirgan, Kandilli, Beylerbeyi, Kuzguncuk etc. If you like you can also visit some of the museums and palaces like Maritime Museum, Sakip Sabanci Museum, Küçüksu Kasrı or Beylebeyi Palace. You can also drive up to Çamlica Hill for the best panoramic view of Istanbul. The last stop will be Üsküdar district where you can see some of the beautiful mosques from Ottoman period and visit Maiden Tower. You will arrive to your hotel after crossing Marmaray Tunnel, under Marmara Sea.
- Gastronomy Tour And Traditional Turkish Tastes – Discover the real Turkish cuisine. Your private guide will bring you to the hidden and non tourstic spots to discover the best traditional tastes where the local people eat.
- Bosphorus Tour With Private Boat (2, 4 or 8 hours)
- Full Day Tour For Princess Islands
- Daily Tour To Bursa From Istanbul (with a private vehicle and tour guide)
- Daily Tour To Edirne From Istanbul (with a private vehicle and tour guide)
- Daily Tour To Cappadocia From Istanbul (with a domestic flight + private vehicle and tour guide)
- Daily Tour To Ephesus From Istanbul (with a domestic flight + private vehicle and tour guide)
You can contact us through the following form;