Guided private tour for Louvre Museum
Guided private tour for Louvre Museum; if you would like to visit Louvre Museum and it’s masterpieces along with an authorized private tour guide, please send us your details with the form below. Our tour guide will revert you with the availability and the prices according to your details. In the meantime you can see some of the private tours below, to give you sample;
“Recommended private tours” with a private tour guide for Louvre Museum
- Private tour of Louvre Museum (3 hours + fast entrance)
- Private tour of Louvre Museum + Seine River cruise (4 hours + fast entrance)
- Private tour of Louvre Museum + Orsay Museum (5 hours + fast entrance)
- Full day city tour including a visit to Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and panoramic city tour + fast entrance tickets (6 hours)
“Some of the masterpieces that you can see” with the private tour guide for Louvre Museum
Louvre is home to 450.000 pieces and 35.000 of them are on display and it would take around 200 days to see each of the 35,000 works of art on display, if you took 30 seconds to see each and every piece. We recommend you to join in an organized, guided tour to not to miss the masterpieces.
- Mona Lisa | Leonardo da Vinci
- The Raft of Medusa | Théodore Géricault
- The Wedding at Cana | Paolo Veronese
- The Turkish Bath | Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres
- Venus and the Three Graces | Sandro Boticelli
- The Coronation of Napoleon | Jacques-Louis David
- The lacemaker | Vermeer
- Grand Odalisque | Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres
- The Duchess of Villars
- Liberty Leading People | Eugène Delacroix
The sculptures and other masterpieces
- The seated scribe
- The dying slave by Michelangelo
- Assyrian winged bulls
- Venus de Milo
- Sleeping Hermaphroditus
- Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss
- Winged Bulls With Human Heads
- Hammurabi’s laws
- Ancient Egyptian artifacts
- Ancient Assyrian artifacts
- Nike “Winged Goddess of Victory”
- Lady of Auxerre
What is the best time to visit Louvre Museum?
The best days to visit Louvre are Mondays and Thursdays. But if you prefer a much comfortable time, Wednesday and Friday nights will be less crowded and the museum stays open until 9:45 p.m. If you wish to visit the Louvre Museum for free of charge, you can try the first sunday of each month during the low season (from October to March) but it will be packed with tourists. And in general, weekends are more crowded comparing to week days.
Entrance is free for everyone under 18 years old, and under 26 years old on Friday evenings. Additionally on the first Saturday of each month between 6pm and 9.45pm, and all day on Bastille Day (14 July), entrance is free for every age.
If you like to visit Louvre Museum along with a private tour guide in English or other languages, please fill the form below and give us your details. Our tour guide will contact you soon.